This post is going to be a little shorter, because I don't have much time to write. However, Noelle read up, because I know you especially will appreciate what I am about to say. haha =D
Today we went to the mall (which is AMAZING by the way. 3 stories tall, lots of great stores, yummy places to eat) and we went to this one restaurant that serves these hotdogs called "completos" They are pretty much hotdogs with TONS of mayo, chopped tomatoes, relish, etc. When I say TONS of mayo, I mean like TONS. I never would eat this in the States, but of course, I am not in the States and I ate the whole thing. It was delicious.
Ok, second thing. I have realized that I am saying things wrong in Spanish, and it's quite hilarious. For example, I was telling Patito that I need to go grab my phone in case Colin was going to call me so I said, "Necesito grabar mi telefono." Little did I know that grabar means to record. So pretty much I was saying, "I need to record my phone," as I was walking to my room. Of course, as always, Patito smiled and acted like I was saying everything correct. haha what a guy.
Lastly, Cristina's granddaughter's name is not Carmela, it's Camila, and she is here tonight. She is 19, and she is learning English. We talked for a long time tonight about English/Spanish stuff and just a little about ourselves. If I understood her correctly, we are going to hang out tomorrow evening. haha She's really nice, and for all you horse lovers out there she used to ride horses for competitions. Pretty cool, po? Po is like the Canadian "eh." Learned this tonight. =D
ok, that's all =)
No comments:
Post a Comment