So today is just one of those days. You only can laugh, because crying just won´t do any good. haha.
First, I started reading my packet of 33 pages for social political class today. I don´t understand a thing. I tryed reading it for hours. I don´t know what I read. I can only laugh. I´m supposed to do a presentation on this in a couple weeks. Oh and I have another packet of I think..52 pages to read and present on 3 weeks. Oh, I can only laugh. OH and ONE MORE thing. I have to write a 5 page paper in Spanish for the same class which is due in 3 weeks. Oh I just love this class can´t you tell? I can only laugh. Only 4 weeks Karina.´
Second, I forgot my fork for my lunch. I can´t eat noodles and steak with my hands. I went to the cafeteria in search of a fork to eat with and did not find one. Bummer. My tummy is all rumbling and I have class here in 9 minutes...for two hours. Can´t wait to get home today.
Oh it´s just one of those days.
All done complaining :)
No comments:
Post a Comment